For Exterior Paint work Get Paint offers up to 10 years warranty against peeling and up to 5 years against fading on surfaces, this warranty is only valid for most premium paint product by leading paint stores Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, BEHR, Dulux which includes the following
- Aura by Benjamin Moore
- Emerald by Sherwin Williams
- Marquee by Behr
For Interior painting including cabinets paint work one year warranty.
Our warranty covers peeling and / or blistering and / or fading due to defective workmanship, and will be effective only if the customer pays in full for work completed, and retains the original contract/payment receipts and job sign off document.
Prep-painted surfaces are warrantied for a year for both interior/exterior surfaces.
- Cracks in plaster and / or drywall, Nail pops in drywalls.
- Paint supplied by our customers
- Galvanized metal
- Bleeding knots in wooden surfaces.
- Moisture damage, mildew, rust, rotten wood, disintegrating metals or concrete etc.
- Varnished surfaces
- Peeling of previous paint layers
- Significant temperature changes
- Building settlement or shifting causing cracks or tape tears
- Moisture intrusion to interior or exterior painted surfaces.
- Work where our company didn’t supply the paint.
- Damages caused by abuse or accidents.
- Paint scrubbing/rubbing of painted surfaces against each other (for example garage doors/shifting of sidings by wind/temperature changes/or poorly assembled)
- Damages or defects caused by fire, flood, acts of god, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, vandalism, negligence or other similar causes are beyond control.
- Matching of paint (the paint can be matched closely, but rarely to perfection)
- Using one company’s paint code in another company’s product.
- If client didn’t paid in full as per agreed estimate / work order at job start than warranty voids.
- If client cancel or stops the work prior to completion than warranty voids.